I picked up a copy of this pattern at the new location of Josephine's Dry Goods. The woman I bought it from said it was a bit addictive, and easy to fit. I wasn't entirely convinced on either front, but she's been absolutely right about both.
To date I've made two dresses, three shirts, and a skirt from the pattern.
- Started with a size 18 base pattern. In retrospect, I probably could have started with a size 16, but then would have needed to adjust for a fuller tummy.
- Small bust adjustment of approximately 1".
- Made the neckline approximately 1.5" narrower; and 1" higher.
- Removed the back shaping by squaring up the back.
Second Anna top. Made some pattern adjustments (removed 2" from above the bust; raised the dip of the v by an additional 1"; closed up the neck line by 2"; removed some of the flare in the back skirt; no zipper). I think it helps to remove some of the pooling of fabric at the shoulders, but I screwed up the facing and had to cut back to the old neckline. Somehow I ended up with a slight twist on the left side. It's probably worth trying again with a fixed facing before I go back to the drawing board. I know it's possible to get a kimono sleeve without gobs of extra fabric at the arm ... I'm just not sure I've got the right solution yet.